Saturday 20 November 2010

Research for Dynamic Word



This was the first look for my website pages. I'm not really keen on the green background. So I have now removed that and it look a lot fresher and cleaner.







This is more of the look for my web pages. They are very simple. I have a few standard layouts that I am sticking to because I don't want it to become to fussy or complicated. I will follow this basic layout with all the different animals.

I have also decided to make it more engaging for the child. To do this the questions are set as tasks to help the animal achieve a goal which will then lead to the next question. I feel this format will keep the childs interest more than just asking a random set of questions. I also think I have start to aim for an older audience than originally intended as the amount of reading may be hard for a younger child. However, with a parents participation it would still be achievable.

I have kept the imagery very simple because this app is made to be used within the zoo and so I do not think it should take away from the zoo experience by being to flashy. I think it just needs to be enough to start of the childs imagination and then the real animal will be there to help the ideas flourish.

No comments:

Post a Comment