Saturday 20 November 2010

Hidden Research



This is the title sequence from "Catch Me If You Can". I like the simple soundtrack on this and how it is made. I think it was screen printed and it makes a nice effect. I think I would be interested in doing a title sequence for my project.



This is the title sequence to "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" this one is quite similar "Catch Me If You Can".



This one is more typography based. Not quite sure what "Fringe" is.



This is possibly the most obscure title sequence I've seen. It literally gives nothing away.


Mad Men Title Sequence

I really like this one. Its short and straight to the point. I got a lot more out of this than the longer "Batman" one.

Sweeney Todd Title Sequence

This is one of my favourite title sequences. It really gives a sense of the actual film without giving too much away. I really like the style of it to. It is typical Tim Burton.



This is a clever use of patterns. It is another successful use of themes from within the movie without giving things away.



This is very bold. Bit slow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment