Tuesday 16 November 2010

Research for Dynamic Image



Funny little animation which kind of shows you can just do something really mad and it can still be successful.



I really random but very catchy clip. This has over 6 million views on YouTube. I think with quite a lot of the more viewed clips the simpler the better seems to reign.





A bit of Weebl and Bob. This has great comic timing and really good ideas that work as little short clips. It also doesn't rely on elaborate drawings to extensive animation. It's just very simple movement and backing sounds.



This is pretty gruesome and I think a bit too full on for what I want to do. I may add some blood and hints at injury but I don't want to have people wincing as they have seen the reality on the roads so they don't need any more than a reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment