Thursday 18 November 2010

Research for Dynamic Image



This is the redo of my titles and shows the kind of angle I'll be going for in the rest of the project. Not all the sound has been done yet. I will sort that out last after I have improved the rest of the animation.



Nearly there might change the soundtrack though also the audio levels and sound effects need sorting !



This is the first version with the original soundtrack. This is a free soundtrack so is more practical for distribution but I have found one that I like better.



This is the new soundtrack. I have done the sound in After Effects but I found it rather limiting in what I can do so I think I will put the sound and timings together in Final Cut Pro and then take the sound and lay the final over in After Effects.



This is the final. I am really happy with the result. It has taken a lot of time to get to this stage and I think some of the timings still feel a bit rushed but I have now run out of time to be spending on it. I also feel that the soundtrack could do with a bit more editing but have also run out of time with that. My decision not to include my whole storyboard was a good one. I feel that if I had tried to include everything that I wanted to I wouldn't have been able to do my animation to a high quality. I also feel that the other ideas in my storyboard could be used for sequels to this one to make the point better established. I have experimented with some textures but I felt that these didn't really add to my animation. However I would like to do some animation using textures and more shading and shadows to make it look more realistic. I would also like to experiment with more 3d animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment