Saturday 20 November 2010

Hidden Research

Click on the image to enlarge and then look through it. See what appears.

If you look at this in the right way a helicopter will appear. I think something like this would be a nice answer to the Hidden brief however, there are already a huge selection of these puzzles so it would hard to be original. Also more research would be required into how to create these.

Here's Some That I Created

I found that the stronger the image the easier it is to see and the more successful it is. I tried text in the longer one and that is quite hard to read. If I continued this idea I would need to make bold striking designs with more thought on the 3D aspect.








To do these you might find it easier to click on them to enlarge. I like how striking they are very bold colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment