Monday 15 November 2010

Research for Summer Project



Studio photos taken at uni. After doing this at uni I feel that I would quite like to submit one for my summer project as I am really pleased with my outcome and it fulfils the brief well. I think I will speak to a tutor and see where they feel my stronger work lies as I still really like my cards but I am not sure that they are the strongest outcome (this may be because they don't work very well as an on screen display and actually do need printing).

I am especially pleased with the bottom one and both pieces are currently up on the wall at uni. I think I would submit the bottom one as my summer project though. If I have time and I feel it is the right way to go I might try some experimentation with typography and photography and see what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment