Thursday 18 November 2010

Research for Dynamic Word



This is my first attempt at the one week project. I don't think that it is very successful. The font really constricted what I could do as it is not very legible at many angles and although it goes with the theme I think I will redo this with a simpler font that is easier to read. I also think I used to many different movements that didn't really tie in. I will try and simplify on the next attempt.



This is the first half of my second attempt. I really liked the title sequence until I did the next part and it doesn't really match so I think I will have to simplify the first part to match. I like the different colour of "Wind" but I'm not sure it's the right colour to use. I think it takes away from the boldness of the text. So I will try some different colours that may be more effective. If I can't find one that works I will just keep with black and white.



This is the new beginning it is I think more in keeping with rest and I prefer the simplicity. I also change the colouring later on. Although I now prefer the colour I think it doesn't really suit the overall look so I'm going to revert it back to white.



Some more progress. Getting there slowly.



This one is nearly there however I noticed that for some of the first bits I used bold on the larger words and I did continue this throughout so I am going to change that.



This is the final and although I may a few little adjustments I think it is successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment